Frequently Asked Questions
What is the tournament’s security screening process?
All spectators and ticket holders will be required to go through a metal detector at entrance gates prior to ticket scanning.
Are cell phones and pagers permitted?
Yes, but spectators must follow the PGA TOUR Mobile Device Policy. The scope of usage permitted at the Sanderson Farms Championship is the following:
- Device must be silent at all times
- Calls may be placed or received in designated areas only that will be marked by signage throughout the course
- No video capture is permitted at any time. Thursday – Sunday: no photos of players as they execute a shot within any competition area
- While incoming/outbound calls will be permitted only in designated areas, data use (i.e. texting, emails, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated areas; however, it is not permitted as players are in position to compete (i.e. when Hush Y’all paddles are raised)
Violation of Mobile Device Policy
Any violations of this policy may result in removal from the tournament. Initial offenders will be directed to the Phone Zones. A second violation of the policy will result in violators having their mobile devices confiscated until their departure.
Are cameras permitted?
Spectators are permitted to have cameras in their possession Wednesday ONLY. Large camera bags are not permitted. Cameras are not permitted Thursday through Sunday. Spectators will be informed by security personnel that they must return their cameras to their cars if they approach the entry gate with a camera in their possession Thursday through Sunday.
Are purses, fanny packs, coolers, backpacks, chairs, etc permitted?
Small purses (approximately six inches by six inches) or clear plastic vinyl bags not exceeding 12″x 6″x 12″ are permitted, but are subject to search. Coolers, backpacks, packages, bags, and all other items larger than a fanny pack or purse are not permitted. Spectators bringing chairs must remove the chairs from their bags. No chair bags will be permitted. Spectators are asked to leave any unnecessary items at home or in their cars.
See Tournament Bag Policy
Is alcohol sold at the Championship?
Yes, alcohol will be sold to anyone 21 or older. Spectators must present a valid photo I.D. to show proof they are 21 or older.
Where is handicapped parking?
Christ United Methodist Church
6000 Old Canton Road, Jackson
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets may be purchased on our website at www.sandersonfarmschampionship.com or during tournament week at Will Call located in the general parking lot at Northpark Mall.
Are children admitted free?
Children 17 and under will be admitted free of charge with a paid adult. (One child per adult)
What are the admission gate hours?
Course is closed Monday and Tuesday.
Wednesday, Sept. 18 | 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday, Sept. 19 | 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday, Sept. 20 | 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday, Sept. 21 | 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday, Sept. 22 | 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
What is the comprehensive list of prohibited items?’
- No cameras or video cameras (except Wednesday)
- No radios or TVs
- No signs or banners
- No coolers or outside food and beverage
- No alcoholic beverages
- No backpacks, bags, or packages larger than 6″ x 6” (all bags are subject to search)
- No firearms or weapons of any kind